Do you ever feel like you’re spending more time on paperwork than on the fun stuff like being around the players? No need to shake your fist at the sky—we promise that not all team and league management takes such long hours of admin work. In fact, with ACTIVE’s Sports League Manager software, you’ll be able to automate and streamline all of those little details that take up so much time so you can start having fun again.
Comprehensive League Management
- League Management – Create seasons, divisions and teams for your league and distribute team rosters and information electronically with easy-to-use coach notification tools.
- Control Registration Policies – Set your registration and enforcement policies, such as age, team size or player transfers, upfront. Collect and validate your league data based on your pre-defined rules.
- Scores & Standings – League One not only keeps track of scores but allows you to create standings profiles. Standings are customizable by sport and are automatically updated when scores are entered.
- Assign Your Referees – Organizing referee schedules just became much less daunting. With a simple click, assign referees to specific games. Third party referee assignment tools can be integrated as well.
- Blackouts - Support blackout dates and locations for teams.
- All-Star Support – Our dedicated ACTIVE account managers and technical support team of more than twenty sports technology and marketing experts are always standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Team Building Made Easy
- Real-Time Team Building - Create teams and assign players and coaches in real-time using the team-building wizard.
- Set Team Criteria - Specify player criteria by school, grade, skill level or prior team assignment.
- Assign Players - Choose between manual and mass player-to-team assignment features to place your players on their designated teams.
- Team Information & History - Manage teams season-to-season with prior team functionality tools. Print team rosters and passes with coach and player information.
All Star Scheduler
- Built-in Automatic Scheduler – Automatically generate your league schedule with defined parameters like how many games per week, hours, fields, time available, blackouts and dates. Create a full season schedule optimized for your team in a few minutes.
- Importing and Updating Schedules - Times and schedules fluctuate and change. Easily add or reschedule games ones they’ve been created. Schedules from third party scheduling tools can be easily imported.
- Group Scheduling – Save yourself some time and schedule multiple groups all at once.
- Automatic Notifications – Rain out? Games and times can be easily changed and cancelled. Communication is sent in real time, notifying parents and coaches of cancellations upon submission.
Document and Communication Tools
- Manage League Documents – Keep a virtual file cabinet filled with all necessary certifications, volunteer disclosure questionnaires and background check results.
- Track Player Documents - Track important player documents, including birth certificates, report cards and medical release forms, to ensure all important paperwork has been submitted. Easily maintain records through family-based accounts.
- Contact Your Team - Generate contact lists and mailing labels for any group of players, staff or volunteers.
- Get Your Message Across – Enable coaches to easily communicate with their teams via email including sending out required forms and roster information to players and team staff. Automatic email reminders can be sent to parents and volunteers when required documents or payments are outstanding.
About Online League Management Software
Run your league like a boss with sports league management and league administration software that’s built to handle administrative work and reporting, so you don’t have to. Say goodbye to data entry, tracking down payments, manually sorting teams and rosters, and more.