What is League Scheduling Software?
Active's league scheduling feature is just one piece of our comprehensive sports management software.
Our secure, Web-based technology solutions help sports organizations improve operations, alleviate manual, paper-based processes,
and save time and money each season.
Our automated tools make it easy for administrators, directors, staff and volunteers to quickly and easily create schedules for
single or multi-sport leagues; register teams and accept payments online; manage websites, facilities, staff and volunteers; reduce
risk through volunteer disclosure questionnaires and background checks; and improve communication with automated tools.
Our league scheduling software enable easy, automated roster management for leagues to create seasons, divisions, teams and
schedules easily with registration policies based on age, team size, transfers, schools, etc.
Our team building tools include player and coach assignments.
Our risk management feature automatically identifies missing volunteer questionnaires for you and performs background checks with
your preferred vendor directly from your computer. With document tracking, your organization can manage all important documents and
contact information in one secure, centralized database for easy access and storage. And finally, our communication tools allow you to
email specific groups of players, parents or staff, while ensuring privacy and send automatic reminders to parents when documents or
payments are outstanding.
Who uses League Scheduling tools from Active Network?
Thousands of sports organizations turn to Active for not only league scheduling tools, but for comprehensive, easy-to-use software
technology and marketing solutions to improve efficiencies, communication and organization.
What can Active Network, Sports League Scheduling help my organization do?
- Easily create schedules for single or multi-sport leagues
- Send timely email notifications and schedule updates to parents, coaches and players
- Alert parents and volunteers when required documents are outstanding
- Enter teams, locations, dates and times into one centralized database
- Manage teams, leagues and divisions from one Web-based program
- Take advantage of custom league scheduling templates
- Add, edit or delete facility information
- Update and publish scores, statistics and league standings online
- Alert coaches, parents and players of scheduling changes via email and online
Related Products & Information